Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi Headline Animator

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rahul Gandhi in Arunachal Pradesh strikes chord with the people


My family has a long and strong relationship with Arunachal Pradesh, said Rahul Gandhi – the Congress General Secretary – while addressing a public function during his visit to Arunachal Pradesh. Rahul Gandhi also recalled that former Prime Ministers Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru, Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi had visited the state on many occasions. “I could not visit this state till now, but now I will ensure that I come here frequently,” assured Rahul Gandhi. “I am a Member of Parliament from Uttar Pradesh, but I will fight for you also in the Parliament being your brother” said Rahul Gandhi and the crowd acknowledged it with cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment