Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi Headline Animator

Sunday, April 29, 2012

UP is my home and I am fighting for my family, says Rahul Gandhi


Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi said that Congress believes in action and not in making blind promises. I have no time to make promises. I am here to fight for the people and fight for development said Rahul Gandhi while speaking at a Congress rally in Hardoi in Uttar Pradesh.
“We are here not to give promises. You have the strength. But these leaders do not realize this and they wasted 22 years of your life. They do not come to you, hold your hand or respect you. The moment they start doing this, U.P will stand up and the entire world will acknowledge it,” said Rahul Gandhi.
“I trust U.P and its people. I am here not for elections but to tell you that I feel angry to see the bad state of affairs in the state. I feel angry when your people are forced to go to other cities for jobs. Dogs are scampering inside operation theatres in the hospitals. We will have to change this,” added the Congress leader.
“Promises will not change anything. The Cycle and the Elephant are approaching you with promises now. I won’t talk about BJP as it is on ventilator now. I want to tell you again that UP is my home. My family was living in Allahabad. I am fighting for my family. You will see Rahul Gandhi among the people in the UP villages, till development is back in the state. From 2004 onwards you are seeing me at various places in U.P. I am here to bring in positive changes here and I will not leave till I accomplish it,” asserted Rahul Gandhi.



This article is posted by pressbrief.in

No comments:

Post a Comment