Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi Headline Animator

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Rahul Gandhi: People whose intentions are noble will not make hollow promises


Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi said while speaking at an election rally in Badlapur said that people with noble intention will not make blind promises. Congress believes in action and not in promises said the Congress leader. Rahul Gandhi also questioned the promises made by Mulayam Singh Yadav and Mayawati. Without doing anything for the people in the past 22 years, now they have come with promises, reminded Rahul Gandhi.
Rahul  Gandhi added that people with noble intentions need not to make promises. “I have not come here to make promises but to change UP. My intentions are pure. We will continue to fight for UP and we will win the battle,” he said.
“Once, Mahatma Gandhi was giving a speech in Hindi in Tamil Nadu. A journalist asked a man in the audience that when you do not understand Hindi, what are you listening? The man replied that I do not understand the language but I know that whatever Mahatma Gandhi is saying is right” informed Rahul Gandhi.
Rahul Gandhi promised that he would keep holding the hands of the people and fight for them. ‘I will not budge from here. If you have not recognized me as yet, let me tell you that when I decide on something I do not leave it until I accomplish it. Even if only one person form UP stands by me, I will continue to fight for you because you have been betrayed for 22 years.



This article is posted by pressbrief.in

No comments:

Post a Comment