Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi Headline Animator

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rahul Gandhi: Lot of transformation is here but no progress


With waves of emotion and pathos, the AICC general secretary Rahul Gandhi in his addressing to the huge gathering at the Phulpur poll rally, talked about the poor of the state and what a leader should do.
“Today, there has been a lot of transformation but no progress. I have been in politics for seven years and for seven years I have been visiting whole India and whole UP. In all these, you yourself have taught me, people of UP have taught me, the poor of UP have taught me... What have they taught – they told me, made me understand that a leader’s work is to go to the people, is to understand the public’s mindset and to engage them into progress.”
The young MP from Amethi has put forward many a questions to be answered both by the political class especially the ones who really want to do good for the nation. And, there are others who need to correct their conduct.
Rahul Gandhi has succeeded in questioning a few strong issues prevailing in the heartland state of India, triggering some arguing waves into the political world. His words will affect the ongoing electoral campaign.

This article is posted by pressbrief.in

No comments:

Post a Comment